Saturday, January 31, 2009

sky's jigsaw puzzle



Usually when you step back from something, and I mean far back, you can see the whole picture. What you thought wasn't there, what sticks out against everything else, what makes things click, tick, and run. For some reason, stepping back, I felt I was about to fall back. Everything seemed like a jigsaw puzzle.. even the sky, and the parts just didn't fit right. The picture wasn't giving me the view that I thought I was going to get. Instead, I still felt like everything was not right. I felt like, feel like, things are not going well because of me. It's extremely frustrating when it just doesn't click, when it all just doesn't feel right. Even the good advice doesn't seem to work at all. The worst advice probable wouldn't even matter. Nothing seems like it's going to get better. It all just seems too wrong, and I'm really tired of trying to figure it out.

this must be the pre-midterm effect.. I feel like my head is going to explode. All the cramming, all the information, journals, projects, essays, all ofit is a little too much to take. I don't want to read anymore, write, think, be creative, or anything. I just want to sleep and be a bum and finish my japanese drama theories I've been meaning to complete. This does, although, give me an excuse for me to stay home on a Friday night (and not be called a loser) while everyone's out partying. So I guess it's okay...


here are some STOLEN pictures of thursday night.
The theme was GREEK (GLAMOUR) GODDESS except I ended up looking like a jungle lady except not as sexy because... shit I never follow the theme anyways.


i know i know, we cute.

my favorite thing to do while on facebook is to find ugly people in the background doing ugly things and making them be the stars of the picture =) here's some from that night.


my crotch must've been icthing.. and i wanted some tequilla shot.


should've warned her not to run through the aisle on the bus... cuz you're gonna get your tummy squished multiple times.


the end.

I'm going to try not to blog for awhile.. at least until tuesday when my first midterm is over. please feel free to send me music because i'm in a dire need for some new study jam & also a study buddy. thank you & everyone, good luck on your midterms.

No comments: