Monday, January 19, 2009

sense of sight.


Sometimes one of the hardest things of all is seeing things as they really are. Could have been's, should have been's, ought to be's, can't believe it isn'ts --- all these clouds our vision of the world around us. But seeing through these various illusions is the first step toward accepting things as they are, and it may just be the most difficult... I dunno.. in my head it all makes sense, but they're most definitely easier said than done..


On a brighter note, weather here in socal has been absolutely amazing. I never thought I'd ever live to see myself bust out my summer dresses in the middle of January, but I ain't complaining.. just someone take me to the beach & I'll be all smiles =)

here are the pictures from another epic night;
70's THEMED STUDIO 54 PARTY!







witnessed plenty of puke-age and underage drinking - pretty shitty night. but hey, seems like someone got a lil somethin' somethin' on the way to the venue (see above picture)


<3 keke palmer. nightie night.

No comments: