Saturday, January 10, 2009

beep beep beep.



It feels like I have been losing control of things in my life. Not the chaotic loss of control, nor is it the absence of identity that I‘m trying hard to find. I know myself, and I know myself well. I feel like there is something missing. A part of my life that seems so close to me, yet so distant from my grasp. For my current engagements of my life, I’m trying to find my way to get it all back. There’s simple distractions that I’m allowing myself to drown into. I don’t blame others nor am I going to allow to blame myself for these distractions. I love the life that I misdirect myself into. I do however feel like the changes are taking me farther away from where I know, I need to be, wherever that is.


Maybe all I need is a quick ramen fix. yeah, that's probably it. nomnomnom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there Arika

this is Jason Lee. (the car guy)

awesome blog.