Sunday, January 11, 2009

longest post ever



Been only a week since I left the bay, yet it feels like it's been forever... I'm still itching for the bay breeze & all the great things I had to leave behind in the bay & I guess looking at my pictures from the break doesn't really help me get accustomed to living this life in the fast lane..

so the real "fun" started when I got my 21+ id! my first night bar hopping experience @ Santana Row.

my first tokyo tea



hi creepers in the background


definitely splurged on lots of good eats. (sucks to be a fatass = no $$$)







mmmmm. can I say food-gasmic?

I also had countless adventures in the city. Stumbled upon so many gems in unlikely places which made me love the city ever than before. Also bought a "I <3 SF" shirt for 2 dollars in chinatown, and it's probably the best purchase I've ever made during this break.







doesn't this picture go perfectly together with the song Street Light? I wouldn't have stumbled upon this place if it weren't for us getting lost in the parking lot and jumping up and down on the high-speed elevators. gotta love the spontaneity.



other random memories of the break;


epic fail photo shoot on san mateo bridge















mmm.. can't get enough of them street lights ;)


i'm so hood.


walking back to my apartment at 6am in the morning.. the entire alley was covered in colorful leaves. felt like I was in a whole new worldd *lalala*


this is the very last thing I ate before I left for school. seafood fried rice at a 24hour chinese restaurant in milpitas.


& this nigerian right here spent the entire break diggin holes in Vietnam. I guess I'll forgive you cuz you brought me back doraemon slippers lol.


-------------
whenever I hear the song street lights, I think of my winter break, so I guess it's best to conclude that street light was the theme song for my wonderful break spent in the brEEzy bay area.

No comments: