Sunday, March 15, 2009

like you grow out of clothes, you grow out of people



it's hard (the hardest) and it's sad (the saddest) and it puts everybody in awkward positions, but sometimes you just gotta give up your favorite sweater and sew yourself a new one. just cause it looked good on you don't mean it still fits.

positivity can backfire and that's where I'm at. I feel like life sat me down on the very computer chair I'm sitting on right now, and spun me around fast... so fast that blood isn't circulating to my head anymore, not a single once.. I feel so dizzy.. just hella dizzy.

I'm rushing my recuperation, is this even healthy? it's about time I've sewn myself a new sweater.. the one that fits... cause I don't like the stench or your cigarettes sticking to my fibers.


oh adderall.. look what you've done to me.



only video I could find of my fav jam.. disregard the audi :)

No comments: