Wednesday, March 18, 2009

having everything that i want yo, life is an accumulation of learning what you don't know




Hi, my name is Arika & I brush my teeth and take off my contact lens at student center at 5am in the morning =) oh, and this morning, I fell asleep on a book and woke up with writings all over my cheeks.


finals tomorrow.. am I fucking up again? am I gonna be ok this time?

there's something about the phrase "it's going to be okay" that my mind refuses to digest. the ambiguity behind it makes me question certain things, and it leaves me choking. I've sailed many ships in these waters, I've reached different levels of understanding (sometimes, misunderstanding) and now I'm lost at sea.

the phrase is no life-saving byword and I really can't tell you where it has me at. cause seeriously, I'm still asking myself: what happens after I walk the plank? I'll either b loosely floating just above the surface, or drowning myself in fabricated ideas. there's a huge difference, but i get no guarantees.

& i heard em say, nothin'g ever promised tomorrow today
hah, thanks for the heads up kanye, I know.. I'm a little late.



I'll leave u all with an amazing remix by cradle orchestra.
if you don't like it... don't talk to me


2 comments:

Steve R. said...

they say people in life are seasons and everything that happen is for a reason.gimme a ring on a random day if you want to hear kanye lol and oh btw! your WELCOME for the move.meant remix song you ingrate jk =P

kingalings said...

i like it everything. jealous.