Monday, March 23, 2009

DAY UNO. in the bay

For the next 7 days I'll be spending in the bay, this is gonna turn into a photo-blog of a fatass :) Be excited for some visual food-gasm. Here are some pictures from the day one!


this is what was waiting for me in front of my apartment :)
great way to start the break in the bay, isn't it?


for those who haven't seen it.. this is how my phone looked like for the past 2 weeks or so.. it's totally looking like a wall-e after i lost the entire top cover at a club.. i'm mos def blaming on the al-al-al-al-alcohol for this. TIME FOR A NEW PHONE!



started off my day with traditional jap breakfast with salmonn. yee

& headed to the city for some yum craab =)

GG bridge? kinda made me giggle.








this Vietnamese-American fusion restaurant is SO popular with japanese customers that they have a menu in japanese :O my parentals were quite happy about that


nice decor




awk sibling picture.

TIME FOR FOOOODD!!





... what we traveled all the way to sf for ...

GARLIC CRAB!


GARLIC NOODLE (the BEST i've EVER had)

*about 1 hour of silently devouring these garlic yuminess*


sorry crabbiee. y0u were finger-lickin' good..


you too.


my brother is proskieesss




creme brule :)


baked alaska. the best i've had :)




hehehehe :) we cute. best dining experience in awhile..


I really wanted to venture out in the city & attempt to take more "artsy" pictures except my brother really wanted to go home to watch the WBC game so we headed back. OH YEAH. GO TEAM JAPAN! we will own your butt, korea =)



on the way home, we stopped by the orchard in los altos to buy some fruits to refresh our garlicy mouth.


i love this place cuz you can try all the fruits that are sold before you decide to buy it! freshness guaranteed!


never knew there were so many kinds of apples.. fuji all the way =)


ended up buying this orange!


the end!

I think I'm really bad at making photoblog interesting.. har har. today, i'm hoping to go to DMV to get my license cuz I lost it in irvine :( not being able to drive sucks balls. goodbye.

2 comments:

Basketball = My Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Basketball = My Life said...

you're the fatass for posting all these food pictures lol