Wednesday, March 11, 2009

it don't stop when you reach the top.



one of my fav track by dj deckstream.


So today, I had the best dining experience of my life. I threw a 'tokyo night of mayhem" party with my fellow japanese people last Friday (it was BANGING by the way.. I managed to get everyone at the party shiitfaced by walking around the party with 2 handles in my hand) and we decided to celebrate our success at this Japanese BBQ restaurant called Tsuruhashi in Fountain Valley...


good friends + kobe beef + pitcher of sapporo = good vibess.



we all agreed that it was better than sex, no joke.
you must all check this out when you're in the area.

tsuruhashi - fountain valley

4.5 stars with 105 reviews. guaranteed foodgasm =)

now back to studying... I'm just so content that I feel like I'm gonna enjoy studying tonight.. peace world.

1 comment:

chihiro said...

omg that steak looks so delicious.
orgasm in my mouthhh. ahhhh!