Sunday, January 10, 2010

a list of random realization of self

  1. I don't "really" blog when I'm happy.
  2. Normal = Boring. Arika = Not normal. Therefore, Arika = Not Boring
  3. I was reminded why I never want to eat out at an American restaurant. It's because of the endless burping that lasts til the AM due to overeating. (I know, yuck!)
  4. I've met a couple 'seemingly cool' people in the past couple years that I really would like to get to know; except I lack the confidence to do so.
  5. I realized that it is very possible to be cocky and unconfident at the same time.
  6. I enjoy surrounding myself with AB blood-type people.
  7. My only source of motivation is my mother's daily emails.
  8. I like ugly things, a lot.
  9. I only 'hate' things that 'hate' me. I absolutely hate Irvine because Irvine hates me too, a lot.
  10. This is one of the rare occasions that I'm blogging when I'm genuinely happy. Thank you for such an amazing day. you know who you areeee.. YEeeeEh

No comments: