Monday, May 25, 2009

bay area state of mind.





"progress comes from the intelligent use of experience."


Peace of mind is the greatest thing one could possess; without it, everything around you will fail because your mind is the central location for all of your thoughts and actions. I pray for peace everyday i wake up.. I pray for motivation, for inspiration.. that I am able to bless someone the same way I've been blessed. I've always wanted to see everyone else become better. in the process of finding out how pitiful that logic was, I've been able to focus that energy on battering myself. things really do fall in place, and so cliche.. but things really do happen for a reason. if you aren't in a positive situation or around positive people - remove yourself from it because the dead end you are heading to will be a long, painful road... and we all know misery loves company.


even kanye said, people in your life are seasons and anything that happen is for a reason.


cheers to a new life, a new mindset, and a better me.
thank you, bay area. thank you for always being there.

No comments: