Wednesday, February 25, 2009

eargasmic heaven on height street



Amoeba Music might just be one of the many reasons why I am a die-hard San Francisco fan. Ever since I 'accidentally' discovered this place over the past winter break.. this is all I could think about and dream about .. It is probably, hands down, the best independent record store in California and it's exactly what I imagine the heaven to be like....

I'd kill myself right now for this.


(i just kinda creamed my pants)


random thought - romantic feelings ruins friendships. many baby-friendships which could've developed into something very meaningful have been ruined in the recent past because of stupid thing called feelings.. i wish we didn't have feelings : (

random thought 2 - I WANT THIS SHIPPED NOW ALREADY! stupid Amazon.


sennheiser eh-150 :)
same headphones as the ones @ amoeba. sexgasm in mah ear!

No comments: