Thursday, February 05, 2009

fly away with the night of day

cradle orchestra gives me chills.. in a good way of course.

I've been recently lost in emotions and it's been a little too complex. it's become extremely frustrating to figure everything out, but then I face back wondering if it's even necessary at all. So now I just find it hard to come to a conclusion. Should a conclusion even be reached at all? It makes no sense to cry. It makes no sense to feel. no sense at all.

Sometimes I lack that common sense. I'm drowned in my metaphorical ways that stating the obvious just flies right past me. I know common sense is valuable, not question about that. I guess I put so much into common sense, the definition of it all disappears and turns into something else.



if I could paint a picture of exactly how the world was to me.. the sky would be clear - no clouds could shed a tear, and the moon man would always have a smile. but if i could destroy faith, the canvas would be black....//

1 comment:

chihiro said...

aww hope you feel better?

i loove this songg
cradle orchestra's new album is niceeee<3