Friday, November 27, 2009

for the antique freaks

I stumbled upon some of the never-uploaded goodies from last summer - pictures from City of Fremont - Nile's Antique Fair. I absolutely had no interest whatsoever in antiques until I attended this - thanks to my mommy. pictures came out pretty neat, so please enjoy :)







Although utterly creepy-looking, Pete is currently worth more than $600.




biggest sausages just chillin' & grillin'


I want this. I'm serious.






hi grandpa.


Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf. Or even a dirty box full of antiques hiding somewhere in your garage, accumulating dust just waiting to be noticed.



OH YEAH.

I made a new food blog. Please check me out :)
OH-NOMNOM.BLOGSPOT.COM

1 comment:

Jason said...

I like your style of writing, there's a lot to it. Most my friends just complain, list out what they do day-by-day, etc. Keep up what you're doing.

I really don't know how I came across your blog, so I hope this isn't creepy... haha.