Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I grew up in the bay so I'm down to earth, but I live in LA that means I'm down to work

pics from my socal trip



my socal always begins here.. WESTMINSTER!














I know every living soul has thought of this before. At some point in our lives, we all wanted to run away and never look back. It’s much easier said than done, I guarantee you. Think about it. What will you be leaving behind? Who will you believing behind? And if you had nothing, where would you go? If life allowed you easy exit access, then we probably wouldn’t have struggles, right? Now, I have responsibilities and my conscious stops be before I can even process the thought of running away.

There is no escape. Face it, and move on.

1 comment:

Lilian said...

is that ch'yooo mann?? in the pic??