Friday, December 19, 2008

"memories made in the coldest winter"



Brrr.. Is it just me or is this winter insanely cold in the bay this year? As much as I want the sun to come out more so I can stop having to look like a roll of toilet paper whenever I go out, I still enjoy it.. this coldness is what makes winter winter afterall.

The break has been good so far - lots of chilling and hanging out, not to mention the occasional fine-dining and holiday shopping sprees which completely left me with no money to spare. I just wished I had more $$$ so I could do more hoodrat stuff, you know, like Latarian Milton! (lol)Regardless, I'm enjoying this much needed break to the fullest & I'm happy to be home! I know you missed me too, Cupertino.


Soooo, it seems that I'll be spending a very lonely X'mas this year & I'm trying to suck it up, be a grownup (wo)man, and live through the holiday like a superwoman! Ugh, wish me luck.


- arika quesadilla <3


P.S. I miss you already.. why did you have to leave?

No comments: